Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Time to reduce my stamp stash!

Hi all!  I hope everyone is having a great September so far.  I definitely am.  I have been busy working on custom orders for LoveManifested and that is something I absolutely LOVE to do.  :)
I have decided to reduce my stamp stash and sell some of the great retired sets that I have.  Here are the stamps I have for sale. 
These sets are all brand new.    
******SOLD******Friendship Flowers D1160 new & retired

$12 Floral Happiness S1303 new & retired

******SOLD******A Chocolate Affair S1308 new & retired


******SOLD******Frosted Card Making WOTG Stamp Set D1562 new & current

These next two stamp sets are slightly USED and retired
******SOLD******Snow Friends D1244 slightly used & retired

$6 Sensational Seals B1282 slightly used & retired 
So if you would like any or all of these sets just message me at LoveManifested22@gmail.com and let me know which set(s), your email address, and the address you want them shipped to.  I will send you an invoice through PayPal.  Shipping is a flat $3.00 for two or more stamp sets so you can have all the stamp sets for just $3.00 shipping.  If you only want 1 stamp set then the shipping is $2.00.

The remaining stamp sets total $38.00 however I will take $33.00 total (shipping included) for the rest of them.  :)

Happy stamping all!
XOXO Amanda   

No comments:

Post a Comment