Friday, September 27, 2013

Damask Divas October Blog Hop - Laughing Lola

If you came from Tracey Caudle"s blog then you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

Hi all!  I’m so psyched it is one of my favorite times of year.  Halloween time!  :)  So for my Laughing Lola creation I made an 8x8 2 page layout.  I hope you find it to be spooktacular!!!  ;)  



The supplies I used include:

Cricut Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge
Monster Google Eyes from Hobby Lobby







First I cut all my paper and cricut designs.  All the cricut designs are cut at 2 and 1/2 inches.  After that I stamped my images, assembled, and aheared everything.  That easy!





Well I hope you enjoyed my festive Halloween layout!  I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!!

The next blog on the list is Hilary Harris's blog.
Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using Laughing Lola. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the complete list.
XOXO Happy crafting!
:) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment