Thursday, October 31, 2013

Damask Divas November Blog Hop - Huntington

If you came from Cydney Fowler's blog then you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.



Hi my fellow scrapbook fans!  This month with the Huntington paper pack I decided to make a festive 2 page 8x8 Thanksgiving layout.  I hope you enjoy it. :)


The supplies I used: 
Orange Gems
Thin Brown Ribbon 


First thing I inked my pages and then cut all the different pieces.  I then used the scallop border punch and stamped my images.  I adhered everything and added the embellishements.  Much quicker and faster then preparing any Thanksgiving food lol! 


Well, you made it to the end of this month's hop.  We hope you had as much fun browsing our creations made with the Surf's Up Paper as we had making them!  If you would like to check things out again just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the complete list of blogs. Thanks so much for hopping with us--now go get your crafty on!
XOXO Happy crafting!
:) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment