Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrapbook Kit Challenge Accepted! :)



Hi all!  I was checking out scrapbooking challenges and ran across the one that Lisa is having at My Creative Endeavors  She is challenging everyone to go through their scrapbook stash and make a their own page kit.  When I read this I thought... now this is a challenge I'm definitely up for!

Here is what the kit is to consist of:
8 patterned papers
5 pieces of cardstock
2 alphabets
4-10 flowers
2-3 sets of stickers
bling
3 miscellaneous embellishments

 So I went through my stash and this is what I came up with.








Here is a closer look at the alphabets and embellishments I choose.   








I had sooo much fun with this challenge. I put together a mixture of goodies in my kit, some newer items and some being very old.  Like the old school green punch out alphas, I had forgotten I even had those! :)  The type of brads in the kit are 4 white glitter brads, 2 pink gem brads, and 10 mini brads. 

Well thanks for stopping by and taking a look  I want to say have fun and good luck to any of you out there who are also participating in the challenge!

 :) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment