Friday, May 31, 2013

Later Sk8r Damask Divas June Blog Hop


If you came from Cydney Fowler's blog at http://cydneyfowlercreations.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/damask-divas-june-hop-later-sk8r-and-tommy  you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”

“The next blog on the list is  Lilian Yeh's blog at http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com/2013/05/damask-divas-blog-hop-later-sk8r.html   Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using Later Sk8r or Tommy paper packs. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the full list.

Hi there!  I always have so much fun with these blog hops!  Especially when it is a Close to My Heart blog hop since I LOVE their products.  Anyway, here is what I can up with when creating with the Later Sk8r paper pack.  Enjoy!  :)




Supplies I used:

Later Sk8r Paper Pack
Perfect Fit Birthdays Stamp Set
Art Philosophy Cricut Cart
Inks - Outdoor Denim and Slate
Frightful Affair Cricut Cart
Tim Holtz Gears embossing folder
4 mini silver brads




To make this card I cut my paper for the base of the card.  I dry embossed the green piece, sanded it, and then gently went over the sanded areas with the outdoor blue ink on a sponge dauber.  Next I cut the white square from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and then cut the skull from my Frightful Affair Cricut cartridge.  From there I stamped the perfect birthday stamps, attached that to the gray square, and then attached the brads in the corners.  Next I put the pieces of the skull together.  I then adhered both the skull and birthday stamped piece with foam 3d adhesives.  And there you go!  :)

 

The next blog on the list is Lilian Yeh at http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com/2013/05/damask-divas-blog-hop-later-sk8r.html
  Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using Later Sk8r or Tommy. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the complete list.
XOXO Happy crafting!
:) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment