Friday, May 3, 2013

Princess Rocker Card


Hi all and welcome to my blog!  I plan for my blog to be centered around my creative endeavors.  My creative endeavors include: being a Close to My Heart Consultant and my Esty shop Love Manifested at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveManifested   I hope you enjoy my entries.  If at  any time you would like clarification on my projects, techniques, would like to place an order, or hold a workshop feel free to email me at LoveManifested22@yahoo.com   Also I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do custom card orders so feel free to contact me regarding that as well.  
 

Now let’s get started on this cute card.  This card is one I made for a recent custom order.  The request was for a Princess Rocker birthday card.  The main elements on this card are the little guitar and the bling skull and cross bones.  The bling skull and cross bones are two separate MAMBI stickers (easy enough).  The guitar is a paper piecing that comes already loaded on the Cricut Expressions 2 (you don’t even need a special cartridge – yay!).  I opted to use a piece of glitter card stock I had from one of my Close to My Heart paper packs (the Who’s Who to be precise) for the guitar face.  On the neck of the guitar where the fret marks are I decided to put some gem stickers to give it extra sparkle (after all this is Princess Rocker!).  I then added a few more gem stickers to make it pop.  

Happy crafting all!  XOXO
:) Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment