Welcome to Amanda's Creative Corner
My Cricut Craft Room Wedding 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning. :)
These blog hops are so much fun so lets go! Here is a wedding card I came up with using the Tie the Knot Cartridge.
The Supply List:
Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge
Slate color Close to My Heart Ink and cardstock
Pink Bazzill cardstock
Rhinestone Trios (small ones in the corners)
Rhinestone sticker (on heart)
Doodle Bug Design off white glitter cardstock
Close to My Heart Caprice paper (blue piece)
For this card I cut the Just Married out of the slate cardstock and cut the flourish with the heart out of pink. I decided to cut the pink flourish pieces off (having the slate flourish pieces would show) so the heart stands out a bit more. I cut the off white glitter cardstock and blue patterned paper and adhered them. I then attached the bling. For the finishing touch I inked the edges with slate colored ink.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
Next you should head over to:
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up:
1. Start http://MyCricutCraftRoom.blogspot.com
2. L.E. Paper Studio - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com
3. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
4. Julie - http://www.thecricutchirp.com
5. Amanda A -http://amandaslovemanifested.blogspot.com/
6. Faith Abigail - http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com
7. Erica Http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
8. Craft Lovers http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com
9. End http://CraftingBlogEvents.blogspot.com
Happy crafting all!