Saturday, June 22, 2013

I am a VERY lucky person!

Hi all I have great news, I am so very lucky!  I won the Happy Birthday Sketch and Scrap Challenge from My Creative Endeavors!  Yay!!!  A BIG thanks to all the folks over there!!!  So of course I'm going to share this fun with you all.  :)  They sent me the most awesome prize pack.  Here is a peak at what was in there.




So after I was done doing my happy dance, I decided to make some projects this weekend with all these fabulous goodies!  I made four projects this past weekend and I still have enough stuff to make even more creations. 




I also decorated the envelop.  I stamped a medium sized pink heart that says xoxo and put the 2 mini heart stickers on the front lower right hand corner.  I just have to decorate these envelops when I create with them. 

Here is what the inside of the card look like.  The little stamped bird saying I love you goes in the yellow envelop.  :)


My next project is a Mother's Day card (getting a jump start on next year).  I doubled up the buttons on the middle of the flower to give it that look.  


So a birthday gift bag is always something that everyone can use.  Especially one made for a great girlfriend.  I just LOVE that pom pom ribbon!  Here is what I came up with for the birthday gift bag.   



And last but definitely not least... A 12x12 layout (why yes I do scrapbook in addition to card making lol).   This layout is for me to put a pic of me and my hubby on.  



These are just the four I came up with last weekend.  Now I have to confess I did add to my creations a set of Queen & Co gemstone trios.  I had to I am a bling LOVER.  And in case you would like to know here are the Close to My Heart supplies I used in my creations:
January 2013 Stamp of the Month (retired but I could try to find you one if really needed)

Well I hope you all have enjoyed these fun creations.  Remember if at any time you would like to know more about my projects, want a custom card order, or want to order Close to My Heart supplies I am only an email away at LoveManifested22@gmail.com  

Happy crafting my friends!  
:) XOXO Amanda    

No comments:

Post a Comment