Friday, June 14, 2013

Festive Friday - Festive Flags


 

Today is
Cricut Design Team Festive Friday – Festive Flags!



Welcome everyone!  Glad you could join me today for the daily project for My Cricut Craft Room.  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

Today’s theme is Festive Flags.  I choose to create a custom invite for a 4th of July fun, festive, party! 
 


Supplies used: Cricut Summer Celebrations and Tie the Knot cartridges, red and blue cardstock, black Queen and Co Goosebumps, Close to My Heart star spangled blue ink, and CTMH Atomic Lower Case


The how to: First I cut the flag pattern and 4th of July out of the Summer Celebrations cartridge.  I cut the word Celebrate from the Tie the Knot cartridge.  I adhered the word Celebrate to the white piece of cardstock, inked the edges in blue ink, and attached it to the card with 3D foam.  I then adhered the blue part of the flag to the red part, attached that to the front of the card, and then adhered the 4th of July to the inside of the card.  The next step is to cut a piece of red cardstock to the size of  4 x 5 1/2 inches and cut the white piece of cardstock to 3 x 4 1/2 inches.  I stamped the time, place, rsvp and then adhered the two pieces of cardstock.  The last step is to create teh blue around 4 th of July.  To do that I used a stipple brush and blotted it onto the ink pad and then dabbed it into the card.  And there you go a great invite for this years festivities!     

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  If you'd like to see more awesome Festive Flag cards please visit the MCCR blog at http://www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com.

XOXO :) Amanda     .    



No comments:

Post a Comment